Homemade Pancakes

I used to make these every weekend.  But then we started eating "breakfast for dinner" on Wednesday nights and it became part of our menu.


Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Combine flour & next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, whisk or sift. In another bowl combine buttermilk & next 4 ingredients, whisk smooth. Add buttermilk to flour and stir until smooth. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour 1/4 cup pancake batter into preheated pan or griddle sprayed with cooking spray.

Weight Watchers suggests melting apple jelly or heat fat free caramel sauce for non traditional toppings.

I used my Ginger Cinnamon Pear Preserves. They were yummy!

This post has been linked to:

5 comments:

Brittany@twocrazycupcakes said...

Looks yummy! I have a go to pancake recipe as well. But will try yours too! Looks quick and tasty! Can't go wrong with apple cinnamon ;)

frockandfork said...

Wow - I love your pancakes !!! Brilliant idea to add some applesauce ...

Brenda said...

I like those topping suggestions. Do you know about how many points for each pancake?

MrsJenB said...

I just looooove pancakes with applesauce in them! I almost can't eat them without it!

...almost! :-)

Alicia said...

Thanks for linking up, Candi! These look amazing...especially if you use the homemade applesauce (I was getting so hungry when I read that post!). Pancakes for dinner is sounding really good right now...
~Alicia

Related Posts with Thumbnails