This is actually a recipe I found while on Weight Watchers. It is now our all time favorite oven fry recipe.
- 1-1/2 pounds baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into thin strips (I usually do 2 people per potato)
- non stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Coat potato strips with cooking spray, and place in a large food storage baggie.
- Combine cheese and seasonings and sprinkle over potato strips in the baggie. Seal baggie and turn to coat the potatoes well.
- Arrange potato wedges so that their skin side is down on the large baking sheet or jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. This prevents them from sticking to bad to the pan. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately.
You can add any kind of seasonings you like too. We've changed it up and added onion powder, garlic powder, herbes de Provence, Italian Seasoning, etc.
IF you're not watching your weight, you can add about 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil to the cheese and seasonings and toss the potato wedges in it.