Garlic Breadsticks

This is actually something I came up with after Daddy suggested it.  When we have our Friday Night Pizza Night, I brush the crust with garlic butter.  Daddy said to make him a whole pizza with the garlic butter brushed all over it.  We have a pizza dough leftover since the pizza recipe we use makes two rounds.  So it's pretty easy.


Oil a baking sheet with vegetable oil.

If the pizza dough has been in the fridge, place it on the oiled sheet, cover with plastic wrap and bring to room temperature.

Press the dough out with your hands to form a rectangle or round depending on your pan.  I use the plastic wrap to help press it out.  Leave the plastic wrap in place for 10 minutes so the dough relaxes into the new shape.  Use a pizza cutter and cut strips for bread sticks.

Bake at 450 degrees F for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.

Melt 2-3 Tablespoons of butter and add garlic salt.
 Brush the crust with the mixture immediately when removed from oven.

SO good!!!

YUM!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails