Crock Pot Beef Roast

I like to have supper waiting us when I can.  So I use a crock pot or slow cooker.  This is super yummy and really easy:

Crock Pot Beef Roast
Beef Roast
1/2 onion finely chopped or 2 Tbsp dried minced onions
4 cups water (start with 2 cups, then add water until it comes up half way on roast)
2-3 Tbsp A1 sauce
2-3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp steak seasoning


Place the roast into the crock pot.  Add the remaining ingredients. 

Cook on low 6-8 hours, high 3-4 hours.

I store the leftover meat in the leftover liquid in the fridge.  It's so tasty!

Yum!

1 comments:

Tori said...

Simple recipes are truly the best. I work with La Cense Beef, and the website has great simple pot roast recipes that you might be interested in. La Cense is a grass fed ranch located in Montana. The recipes are also healthy for you since the meat is 100% grass fed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails