Libby's Brownies

Libby Harris was a co-worker I met before I was married to Daddy.  She was a special lady and made the BEST homemade brownies.


Libby's Brownies
1/2 cup butter
4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Mix butter, sugar, vanilla extract in mixing bowl.  Add egg, mix well.  In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients and pour into the wet ingredients.  Pour into a buttered 8x8 baking dish.  Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.

These are also really yummy scooped into a mini muffin pan.  Make sure you spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray.

This post has been linked to:
Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom (Butter)

2 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I just found your blog, what a great idea to pass on to your daughter! The brownies look delicious, thanks!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a simple but promising brownie recipe! I'm gonna try it this weekend! Thanks bunches! (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails